The Aventura Isles CDD encompasses an area of approximately 147.97 acres unincorporated Miami-Dade County, Florida. The land within the District is generally bounded by Interstate 95 on the Southeast, Snake Creek Canal on the Southwest, and Ives Dairy Road and existing development on the North.
The Aventura Isles CDD was established to plan, construct, acquire, operate and maintain systems and facilities related to landscaping and public areas, off-site road improvements, sanitary sewer collection system, water transmission and distribution system, storm water management and drainage system. The District's actual maintenance responsibilities will be limited because some of the District's facilities will, ultimately, be conveyed to the Miami-Dade County Water and Sewer Department for operation and maintenance. The Aventura Isles CDD will address any other responsibilities as directed by the Board of Supervisors as necessary and lawful and may decide to enter into operation and maintenance agreements with homeowner association(s).
Board of Supervisors
- Wrathell, Hunt and Associates, LLC
- Craig Wrathell
- 2300 Glades Road, Suite 410W
- Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- Phone Number:(561) 571-0010
- Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Billing, Cochran, Lyles, Mauro & Ramsey, P.A.
- Dennis Lyles
- 515 East Las Olas Boulevard, 6th Floor
- Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33301
- Phone Number:(954) 764-7150
- Schwebke-Shiskin & Associates, Inc.
- Al Tello Jose A. Otero, E.I.
- 3240 Corporate Way
- Miramar, FL 33025
- Phone Number:(954) 435-7010 (Miami-Dade)
- Phone Number:(305) 652-7010 (Broward)